Call for Papers
Topics that were covered on the 2017 programme included:
- Operator feedback on viability and reliability of LNG, low flash point and alternative fuels
- Advances in engine technology
- Design considerations for alternative fuel options
- Engine and fuel gas handling systems
- Affordable retrofitting options
- Long term viability of LNG/how does LNG compare with other low flash point and alternative fuels
- Alternative fuels/hybridisation
- LNG/low flash point update
- alternative fuels
- Bunkering safety
- IGF code – 11 months on
The deadline has now passed to submit a paper for the 2017 Gas Fuelled Ships Conference.
For further details on any aspect of the conference, please contact the Events team at email@example.com or call +44 1329 825335.