DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
37.5 - Other working patterns will be considered
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
We are looking for an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our award winning B2B media company with an immediate start available. Mercator Media produces leading specialist magazines, exhibitions, conferences and websites, predominantly serving the commercial marine sector with pan-European and international audiences.
Our clients range from large international equipment manufacturers and suppliers, media agencies through to family-run vessel operators. The company is in an exciting growth stage, launching new events in the USA and East Asia plus a range of new digital services. With multiple brands, websites and events, this is a unique opportunity for a driven & creative Digital Marketing Executive to join a great B2B media company.
- Implement an integrated online campaign plan to support sales, strategic and operational goals using a variety of channels including websites, social media, email marketing, online advertising, marketing automation software, mobile apps and analytics platforms.
- Actively assist the events and editorial teams to create and repurpose content for social media channels across a range of brands.
- Work closely with the digital team to create and manage web content to support marketing campaigns and objectives.
- Use the Google suite (Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager, Search Console, Data Studio) and other analytics platforms to continually monitor and report on the success of digital campaign activity to the wider marketing team and other departments, making recommendations where necessary.
- Provide the sales, events and editorial teams with guidance and support to deliver online campaign plans, working with them to help the wider marketing team to identify and pursue sales and commercialisation opportunities.
- Assist the marketing team in identifying new technologies and opportunities to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital media and marketing.
- Work with the wider marketing team to evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data and to ensure brand reputation, quality and integrity is maintained.
Skills & Attributes:
- A solid understanding and experience of managing web and social media channels, including the development, content requirements and commercialisation of these platforms.
- Background and experience in content creation and development.
- Experience in digital copywriting, e.g. web content, social posts, blogs, native articles, emarketing.
- Experience using the Google suite and social analytics platforms.
- Comfortable working with content management systems.
- A flexible, hands-on team player.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Understanding of basic HTML is desirable.
- An understanding of B2B publishing and associated marketing channels is desirable.
- Experience of working with Marketo or other similar marketing automation software for delivering digital campaigns is desirable.
- Industry knowledge desirable.
Second language is desirable, but not essential. The role will be office based.
BENEFITS: BENEFITS: Free parking, company away days, incentive schemes, work place pension, death in service Insurance, additional holiday purchase and much more.
Mercator Media Ltd is a family-friendly, equal opportunity employer, based in modern open offices just off the M27 in Fareham, Hampshire. Established in 1989, the company has over 55 employees. Mercator prides itself on recognising and rewarding talent. Our “people” are our greatest asset and we heavily invest in staff development, training and growth within the organisation.
To apply, send CV, with covering email outlining your experience and why you feel this would be an appropriate role for you to Syreeta Boulton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Funnel is the original Isle of Wight ferry company with a history spanning 150 years. Today, we’... Read more
We are looking for a Marketing & Audience Development Executive to join our award winning B2B media ... Read more
The Chief Engineer Officer leads the technical standards on board and ensures the effective implemen... Read more
We are looking for an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our award winning... Read more