One of my marine client is looking to bring in a skilled Naval Architect to help produce complex engineering plans for production.
- Produce 3D detailed models, joinery and engineering models / drawings.
- Able to produce basic laminator plans with calculations.
- Working closely within a team of naval architects and designers to improve overall design.
- Detailed understanding working with marine systems within yachts.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Capable of producing engineering layouts and routing in new and existing models.
- Have a clear understanding of marine systems in motor or luxury yachts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree level naval architecture.
- Work with both 2D & 3D software including V5 Catia.
- Experience within the yachting industry is an advantage.
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech Ltd who have been appointed to act as a recruitment consultancy for this role.
Send CV's to marine and contact me on 02392 633 952
- WRS TECH
- Date Posted:
- Job Title:
- Naval Architect
- Southampton SO15
- £35K -40K