New Business Development Executive
Mercator Media, one of the fastest growing B2B Media companies on the South Coast have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and talented senior sales executive to join our award winning, family friendly progressive company.
The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated, flexible and driven with good communication, IT and organisational skills. With individual sales targets to achieve, the senior sales executive must also show initiative and be able to work collaboratively in this cross functional role. It is essential that they are an enthusiastic team player, and be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure success.
To plan and carry out sales activities across multiple platforms to maintain and to develop the sales portfolio to UK and international accounts in accordance with agreed business plans. This will include the following duties:
* Selling advertising packages and solutions across multiple brands.
* Extensive client and relationship development to meet and exceed targets.
* Creating new business sales opportunities via outbound calls.
* Maintaining a thorough understanding of each brand through regular training/ workshops
* Representing Mercator Media at relevant trade shows, conferences, seminars and corporate events when required.
The suitable candidate will have/be:
* Effective sales techniques and skills demonstrated by a successful track record of exceeding targets and goals in successful b2b sales.
* Have strong organisational skills to track client opportunity, relationship management and sales pipeline management.
* Effective communicator, able to converse with a variety of people at varying levels of seniority.
* A positive, can do attitude with a willingness and ability to deliver to both personal and team goals.
* Commercially astute you will be keen to join a company in which the delivery of corporate objectives in a team environment is both recognised and remunerated.
* A proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
Company Benefits: Free parking, company away days, incentive schemes, pension, Life Insurance and much more!!
To apply, please send your CV and a covering email to Syreeta Boulton, email@example.com outlining your experience and tell us why this would be an appropriate role for you.
- Mercator Media
- Date Posted:
- Job Title:
- New Business Development Executive
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Up to £29K Basic DOE, plus uncapped commission, OTE £37K+