Shell Marine targets Oman
Shell Marine Products is expanding the reach of its range of marine lubricants further into the Middle East-South Asia (MESA) market.
The flagship marine oils Shell Alexia S4 and Shell Argina are now available in the ports of Sohar and Solalah in Oman.
They’re already available at Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Jebel Ali, Khor Fakkan, Mina Saqr, Port Rashid and Sharjah.
This is all part of the Shell’s strategy to deliver more high quality products to key customers who ply the MESA shipping routes.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Shell launches high BN cylinder lubricant
- Increase in oil condition monitoring
- SMP now available in 56 countries
- Shell Marine Products collaborates with Chinese university
- Bunker operations begin in Middle East
- Shell in biofuel joint venture
- Grease for extreme conditions at sea
- Shell and Wärtsilä promote LNG as fuel
- Shell launches first LNG barge
- Shell Marine targets Oman
- Drydocks World and Shell to cooperate in Dubai LNG fuel supply
- Two new high base number cylinder oils from Shell
- Rotterdam tug is first to use synthetic diesel
- New group targets 50 LNG ships by 2019
- Shell supports LNG bunkering in Rotterdam
- Two-stroke cylinder oil intended for ECA operation
- Low sulphur fuels, ECAs and cylinder lubrication
- Shell launches stern tube fluid to comply with VGP
- Shell delivers with LNG bunker vessel
- Shell lubricant advice
- Trial success for Silverstream air lubrication
- Wärtsilä DF engines for Shell LNG bunker vessel
- Shell reduces emissions with LNG OSV
- Shell expands lubricant and app availability