Alfa Laval ups the pressure
The solution has been modified in response to rising jacket water pressures
Alfa Laval’s AQUA Blue freshwater generator is now available in a stronger configuration that withstands considerably higher jacket water pressures.
Alfa Laval’s freshwater generator uses 3-in-1 AQUA plate technology that allows evaporation, separation and condensation to occur within the same plate pack, meaning only half the seawater flow and pumping energy are needed. The solution has been modified in response to rising jacket water pressures.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Alfa Laval AFEM mod saves fuel costs
- Alfa Laval HCO filter approved for validation testing
- PureSOx exhaust cleaning solutions for 12 DFDS ships
- Alfa Laval wins PureDry order
- Marine R&D enters a new era
- Test and training centre opens its doors in Denmark
- Finnlines works to reduce fleet emissions
- MAN solution proves its worth
- Boiler adds energy saving benefits to EGR
- Revamp for popular scrubber system
- Alfa Laval ups the pressure
- Class approval for PureSOx scrubbers
- Alfa Laval and DSME work on LNG solutions
- Alfa Laval installs tenth scrubber for Grimaldi
- MAN approves Alfa Laval for scrubbers
- Alfa Laval equipment for Petrofac vessel
- EGR economiser enhances waste heat recovery
- Alfa Laval provides future fuel options