Hyde BWTS agreement
US based Hyde Marine Inc, has entered into an agreement with Goltens Green Technologies to help shipowners determine how to best retrofit vessels with its Hyde Guardian Gold Ballast Water Treatment System (BWTS).
Hyde Marine’s partnership with Goltens will allow shipowners to benefit from precision 3D laser scanning and modeling, helping to eliminate complications during the BWTS installation process on existing vessels. Laser scanning provides an accurate and efficient solution for fitting BWT systems onboard and mitigates risks associated with manual measurement and fabrication onboard.
The agreement will see Hyde working with Goltens’ Green stations including locations in Oslo, Miami, Dubai, Singapore, Shanghai, and in Groningen, Netherlands, where the green division is based.
This news follows the establishment by Hyde of two partnership agreements with the Grand Bahama Shipyard (GBS) and Cardiff Craftsmen for installation of the same treatment system for international markets.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Multi-vessel BWT contract for Hyde
- ABS type approval for BWTS
- Failure is not an option
- First BWTS installation for Great Lakes
- Hyde Marine names sales agent
- Hyde Guardian BWTS for Russian icebreaker
- USCG AMS approval for Hyde and RWO ballast systems
- BWTS partnership
- New ballast water system launched
- Hyde Marine sells 300th Guardian BWMS
- Hyde Marine BWTS signs partnerships
- BWTS installation partnership
- Buying a ballast water treatment system is the easy part
- Hyde BWTS agreement
- Hyde Marine thinks outside the box
- Breaking into new markets
- New European distributor for Hyde
- Seven ship RCL deal for Hyde Marine
- Cleaner seas were the focus in 2009