Kongsberg Maritime to provide Dutch simulator upgrades
Kongsberg Maritime is to upgrade the bridge and engine room simulators at Delfzil, in the Netherlands
Kongsberg Maritime says that it has won a tender to upgrade and extend the simulation facility at Noorderpoort Eemsdollard – Energy & Maritime in Delfzil, The Netherlands.
The contract includes upgrade of the Kongsberg simulators installed at Noorderpoort Eemsdollard’s Abel Tasman College in 2006, which have now been moved to a new facility in Delfzil.
Kongsberg Maritime extensively upgrade of the bridge and engine room training capabilities, using the latest versions of its Polaris and Neptune simulators. The upgrade will enhance the existing instructor stations as well as visuals and vessel simulations.
The Neptune Engine Room Simulator scope of work includes installation of the latest Instructor System, in addition to 15 new student stations, featuring latest versions of MAN 5L90MC VLCC and MaK 8M32C Trawler models. Kongsberg will deliver a new Neptune Full Mission ERS Class B simulator with engine control room console, main switchboard, and engine room equipment, and a Neptune Power Plant Simulator including a Neptune Instructor Station and 15 student stations.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Kongsberg efficiency for LNG newbuild
- LNG regasification control system agreement
- Kongsberg launches system integration solution
- Extensive control system refit
- Kongsberg develops green ship engine room simulator
- Automation system supports Green Ship portfolio
- New Kongsberg sensor factory in China
- RAN awards ship bridge simulator contract to Kongsberg
- Fuel saver added to engine automation system
- Norway's AISSat-1 satellite starts mission
- Looking forward to the future of bridge operation
- Engine room simulator upgrade for Norwegian maritime school
- First K-Chief 600 equipped ship delivered
- More success for propulsion control system
- System suppresses superfluous alarms
- Bid for trouble-free availability
- More efficient rudders for DP applications
- CCTV system aids LNG carrier surveillance
- New PSV bridge trials completed
- Simulator for dual-fuel d-e LNG ships
- DNV approval for engineroom simulators
- Bridge simulator ordered by Danish Navy
- New executive vice president for Kongsberg Maritime subsea division
- Integrated control – the ‘whole ship’ system
- Kongsberg Evotec gets into cranes
- Kongsberg Maritime upgrades simulators
- Kongsberg wins offshore orders
- Kongsberg Maritime to provide Dutch simulator upgrades
- Multi-role accommodation ship features increased stability
- Two new diesel electric offshore training aids
- Position and economy?
- Class approval for DP simulator
- Fire statistics are good, but flooding still an issue
- Kongsberg simulator for NZ institute
- Kongsberg technology chosen by Asia
- Kongsberg equips DBB jack-up vessel
- Kongsberg hydroacoustics for Norwegian polar vessel
- A new age of polar research
- Approval for engine room simulators