MacGregor cranes prove popular
MacGregor will supply bulk versions of its cargo handling cranes
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, is to supply bulk versions of its cargo handling cranes for five Chinese shipyards.
The cranes are destined for 15 bulk carriers for various owners, including two of 37,500dwt on order at Yangzhou Gouyo shipyard, which will be used to carry logs and will each be equipped with four GLBE3026.2-2/2426.2gr variable frequency drive (VFD)-type marine cranes.
In addition, cranes of similar type will be delivered for four 67,000dwt bulk and log handling vessels being built at the Zheijiang Zhenge shipyard for Chinese owners.
All cranes are scheduled for delivery throughout 2014 and 2016.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Software evolution to drive RoRo vessel efficiency
- Self-unloaders for US stone import traffic
- MacGregor to equip research vessel
- Stena Line maintenance contract renewal
- Algoma opts for MacGregor self-unloading systems
- MacGregor cranes for Volstad
- MacGregor crane for Bourbon
- Cargotec acquires Hatlapa
- MacRack technology for Greece
- Electric winch order
- MacGregor completes Hatlapa acquisition
- MacGregor subsea crane contract
- MacGregor secures “substantial” contract
- MacGregor cranes prove popular
- MacGregor alerts industry to safety
- Hatlapa secures Marco Polo order
- MacGregor equips subsea mining vessel
- UASC enlists MacGregor cargo handling
- MacGregor equipment order for DSME newbuilds
- MacGregor cargo handling for HL newbuilds
- MacGregor deck equipment orders
- Self-unloaders are designed for efficiency