New management team for NMF
Crane and deck gear maker Neuenfelder Maschinenfabrik (NMF) has a new management team, Ralf Ressel (CEO) and Goran Curic as COO.
The change follows the departure of Karl-Heinz Heck, previously responsible for sales and service; the reason for his departure is confidential, according to NMF's partner, J.J. Sietas KG Schiffswerft. Ralf Nicolaisen, who was previously responsible for establishing business for NMF in new markets, is now leading the global sales team.
Ressel comes to NMF direct from the crane industry, and in addition to his role as CEO, he will devote special attention to the areas of sales, service, engineering and order processing. Curic will be responsible for production and supply chain management, having a production background in companies such as Siemens and Daimler.
NMF says that its future focus will be on targeting new markets, new products and new services. With an initial order for a 900-tonne offshore wind power crane in collaboration with the Sietas shipyard, NMF is now entering the offshore market.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- New ferry marks German operator’s 125 years
- Innovative ferry ro-ro helps Sietas on new course
- German yard spirits rise as business picks up
- German yards continue to build small ships
- Sietas books Germany’s first wind farm jack-up
- German shipyard output slumps in 2010
- German heavy-lifter takes world title
- New management team for NMF
- Sietas to complete specialist ship
- German newbuilding: time for the specialists
- German shipyard files for insolvency
- Troubled Sietas group slashes 350 jobs
- Sietas receivers renew windship order
- Mixed fortunes in German yards as offshore booms
- Ferry delivered as investor interest grows
- Production of Dutch vessel starts at insolvent German yard
- Sietas rescue package announced
- Sietas suction dredger christened
- Sietas takeover deal threatened
- Chinese eye insolvent Sietas yard
- Yards stay busy as production switches bite
- Sietas Shipyard sold to Russians
- Sietas delivers offshore installer
- Variety marks flexible German newbuilding
- Scrubbers for bulker quartet