Alfa Laval installs tenth scrubber for Grimaldi
Alfa Laval is to install the tenth PureSOx exhaust gas cleaning system for returning Italian customer, the Grimaldi Group.
The scrubber is already installed on the Group’s Finnlines ro-ro ferries and installations are underway aboard Atlantic Container Line newbuilds that will be the largest ConRos in the world.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Alfa Laval AFEM mod saves fuel costs
- Alfa Laval HCO filter approved for validation testing
- PureSOx exhaust cleaning solutions for 12 DFDS ships
- Alfa Laval wins PureDry order
- Marine R&D enters a new era
- Test and training centre opens its doors in Denmark
- Finnlines works to reduce fleet emissions
- MAN solution proves its worth
- Boiler adds energy saving benefits to EGR
- Revamp for popular scrubber system
- Alfa Laval ups the pressure
- Class approval for PureSOx scrubbers
- Alfa Laval and DSME work on LNG solutions
- Alfa Laval installs tenth scrubber for Grimaldi
- MAN approves Alfa Laval for scrubbers
- Alfa Laval equipment for Petrofac vessel
- EGR economiser enhances waste heat recovery
- Alfa Laval provides future fuel options