Did you miss Gas Fuelled Ships 2017?
Did you miss out on attending last year’s conference? No problem! The full conference proceedings are available to download now.
Technical papers available to download from nearly 20 speakers, in addition to over 25 presentations from plenary sessions and panel discussions. This year's programme was packed with top level industry leaders who updated attendees on their recent projects and the latest developments in bunkering technology, infrastructure and innovative ship design.
This useful professional resource is available for just €365 / £330 and is available to download today, here.
Furthermore, Viking Line’s Technical Fleet Manager, Joacim Westerlund, alongside fuel cell expert Jacob Schelle Jensen from SerEnergy, presented feedback on the use of the methanol fuel cell on the Viking Mariella. Delegates therefore learnt what the prospects were for future use of fuel cells as part of the mix of future fuels and hybridisation.
To view the conference programme click here.
- Pricing & availability
- Innovative designs for LNG-fuelled/LNG-ready vessels
- Technology and design updates
- Improving bunkering processes
- Panel discussion: long term viability of LNG
- Bunkering technology and safety/crew training
- Panel discussion: bunkering infrastructure
- Innovative ship designs, future fuels and hybridisation
- Panel discussion: moving to future/advanced fuels/hybrid solutions
Delegates at last year’s event included ship owners, operators and top-level managers from 20 countries.
If you would like to attend or speak at the new combined event, Propulsion & Future Fuels, from 14-16 November 2018 contact the events team on +44 1329 825335 for more information or email email@example.com.