| Mercator Media | Fareham | Full Time - Permanent |
Mercator Media Ltd is an B2B events and media company based on the South Coast in Fareham. We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Conference Producer to join our events team.
POSITION: Senior Conference Producer
LOCATION: Fareham, Hampshire
SALARY: £27’000 - £31000 per annum DOE
AVERAGE WEEKLY HOURS: Full-time
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Conference Producer to join our events team. You will be responsible for the whole project, from researching topics, creating concepts and delivering our prestigious, international conferences which provide a unique meeting place and content. Our conferences have a focus on sustainability and environmental considerations and challenges within the maritime sector. Your first conference is held in Singapore this year focusing on the ability to reduce emissions within the shipping and Ports sectors.
Mercator Media Ltd is an B2B events and media company based on the South Coast in Fareham. We create industry networks and communities through our established, leading conferences and exhibitions and deliver content in-print and online through our magazine brands.
What does the role entail
- Conducting research to identify new & unique themes and opportunities.
- Develop pertinent topics of value to our audience for programme development.
- Recruiting industry leaders and c-level speakers & supporters.
- Project management of the production of conferences in your care.
- Conference lead onsite at our UK and international conferences.
- Second language and drivers’ license are desirable, but not essential.
- The role is full time and office based with international travel.
- Supervision/line management of 1 conference team member.
Does this sound like you?
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.
- Energic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, confident and adaptable communicator.
- Excellent at building meaningful internal and external relationships.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines as an excellent Project manager.
- Experienced in managing multiple projects comfortably in a calm and efficient manner.
- Ability to deliver engaging and thought-provoking content to capture audience’s attention.
What we offer
- £27k - £31k DOE
- 6.6 weeks annual leave with Christmas close down
- Christmas incentive of up to 5 days additional paid leave
- Company away days
- Incentive schemes
- Workplace pension
- Additional holiday purchase
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare Plan
- Death in service insurance of 3 x annual salary
- Mental, physical and finance wellbeing support
- Employee discount card
Mercator Media, established in 1989, is a family-friendly, equal opportunity employer. We heavily invest in staff development, training, and growth within the company, and we pride ourselves on recognising and rewarding talent. You will be part of our ongoing training and mentoring programme to ensure success.
We have inspiring teams across the office, working with a positive work ethic in a fun, relaxed environment. Joining the Events team, you’ll have your own conferences to project manage from start to finish. There are many opportunities within Mercator Media, including international travel and face to face networking opportunities.
The deadline for applications is noon on 16th February 2024.
To apply send your CV to our HR manager Michelle Brooks at email@example.com.