Social Media Executive
37.5 - though other working patterns will be considered
Social Media Executive
We are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Executive to join our award winning B2B media company with an immediate start available. Mercator Media produces leading specialist magazines, exhibitions, conferences and websites, predominantly serving the commercial marine sector with pan-European and international audiences.
Our clients range from large international equipment manufacturers and suppliers, media agencies through to family-run vessel operators. The company is in an exciting growth stage, launching new events in the USA and East Asia plus a range of new digital services. With multiple brands, websites and events, this is a unique opportunity for a driven & creative Digital Marketing Executive to join a great B2B media company.
- Develop and Implement an integrated social media and online ad campaign plan to support sales, strategic and operational goals using a variety of channels including social media, web, online advertising and analytics platforms
- Actively assist the sales, events and editorial teams to create and repurpose content for social media channels across a range of brands
- Create and manage paid social and Google Ads campaigns, monitoring in real time and adjusting as necessary
- Work closely with the digital team to create supporting web landing page content to support social media and paid ad campaigns and objectives
- Use various analytics tools (social and Google suite) to continually monitor and report on the success of social and ad campaign activity to the wider marketing team and other departments, making recommendations where necessary
- Assist the marketing team in identifying new technologies and opportunities to keep the company at the forefront of developments in social media and online marketing
- Work with the wider marketing team to evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data and to ensure brand reputation, quality and integrity is maintained
Skills & Attributes:
- A solid understanding and experience of managing social media channels, including the development, content requirements and commercialisation of these platforms
- Background and experience in content creation and development
- Experience in digital copywriting, e.g. web content, social posts, blogs, native articles, eMarketing
- An understanding of running paid social and Google Ad campaigns, including monitoring and reporting on success
- Experience using the Google suite and social analytics platforms
- A flexible, hands-on team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail
- An understanding of B2B publishing and associated marketing channels is desirable
- Industry knowledge desirable
Second language is desirable, but not essential. The role will be office based.
BENEFITS: Free parking, company away days, incentive schemes, work place pension, death in service Insurance, additional holiday purchase and much more.
Mercator Media Ltd is a family-friendly, equal opportunity employer, based in modern open offices just off the M27 in Fareham, Hampshire. Established in 1989, the company has over 55 employees. Mercator prides itself on recognising and rewarding talent. Our “people” are our greatest asset and we heavily invest in staff development, training and growth within the organisation.
Deadline for applications is noon on Friday 1st November 2019. To apply, send CV, with covering email outlining your experience and why you feel this would be an appropriate role for you to Syreeta Boulton at email@example.com.
No two days are the same for our Marine Surveyors. You will inspect, audit and survey ships and mari... Read more
BMT is an independent design and consulting engineering company with a significant presence in defen... Read more
We are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Executive to join our award winning B2B ... Read more
We are looking for a creative and motivated designer to join our award winning B2B media company wit... Read more
We are looking for a talented, experienced Sales Manager to join our award winning B2B media company... Read more