Condition monitoring starter kit
Parker Kittiwake, the condition monitoring and fluid analysis technology expert, has launched a new condition monitoring starter kit which provides essential tools to protect vital equipment from damage and prevent breakdowns.
Larry Rumbol, condition monitoring market development manager, Parker Kittiwake, pointed out that many owners and operators of smaller fleets aren’t necessarily aware of the condition monitoring tools available, or the return on investment that a proactive approach can quickly deliver, whatever the vessel or fleet size.
“This is why we’ve created the Condition Monitoring Starter Kit, which we believe provides a compelling introduction to the power and potential of condition based maintenance, without the requirement for knowledge of ConMon before or after,” he said.
The kit combines the Parker Kittiwake DigiCell combined kit, the Holroyd MHC-Bearing Checker, and a PC tablet with a condition monitoring routine and log book pre-loaded on it to help guide the user in using the products for maximum effect.
To coincide with the launch of the starter kit, Parker Kittiwake has launched a simple survey which aims to explore condition monitoring practices, barriers to deployment, and the “wish list” for condition monitoring tools and technology.
The survey will be available to complete at the firm’s stand 209 in hall A3 at this year’s SMM exhibition.
Three lucky participants will be selected to receive a complimentary Condition Monitoring Starter Kit, worth €2,500 along with ongoing support and consultancy from Parker Kittiwake free of charge.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- HPC Water Test Kit
- Condition monitoring starter kit
- Another acquisition for Kittiwake
- Business development manager for Kittiwake
- Condition monitoring cut down to size
- Condition monitoring improves offshore vessel thruster reliability
- Establishing true emission levels for ECA compliance
- Future-proofing for fuel systems
- Kittiwake acquires BP's stake in Krystallon
- Kittiwake acquires emissions monitoring company
- Kittiwake Group acquired by Parker Hannifin
- Kittiwake launches marine oil laboratory test service
- Kittiwake opens new office in India
- Kittiwake unveils new bunker sample storage system
- New leader for Kittiwake's US office
- Online monitoring for transparency, compliance and performance
- Payment plan launched for liner sensors
- Performance monitoring rapidly becomes a total solution
- Scrubber manufacturer looks East
- Beating cold corrosion, the downside of fuel-efficient engines
- Parker Kittiwake launches onboard cat fines test
- Testing times – how water in oil assessment can safeguard operational efficiency