Danaos adds another boxship
06 Jul 2010
Danaos Corporation took delivery of the newly built containership ‘CMA CGM Rabelais’, expanding its operational fleet to a total of 46 containerships aggregating 200,129 TEU.
The CMA CGM Rabelais, built at Sungdong Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering has a carrying capacity of 6,500 TEU, is 300m long, 40m wide and has a speed of 25.60 knots.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Danaos adds another boxship
- Danaos adds two more boxships
- Sungdong enters big-time with containership orders
- Greek owner orders five newbuild boxships
- Sungdong inks Zodiac boxship quartet
- Maersk orders new MR vessels
- More tankers for Maersk