Vincent Bernatets, CEO & co-founder, Airseas, will be presenting on the Airsea Seawing wind assisted propulsion system at Propulsion & Future Fuels 2021 Le Méridien Hamburg, 2-4 November 2021.
Vincent is an Aeronautical engineer and former pilot of small aircraft; converted in skipping sailboats, he started Airseas in 2016 to combine his passions and his willingness to protect the environment, by gathering a great team of off-road experts to develop and launch a revolutionary traction kite for ships : Seawing.
Join Vincent in Session 2 Retrofitting The Fleet, on day 1 from 11:10, where he will be discussing the first installation of the smaller 500m² kite system which is due to be completed aboard an Airbus Ville de Bordeaux RORO vessel by the end of 2021.
You can view confirmed speakers by viewing conference programme.
Your delegate space will include:
- Conference attendance with lunch and refreshments on both days.
- Full documentation in printed and electronic format.
- Place at the drinks reception (2 November 2021).
- Place at the Conference Dinner (2 November 2021).
- Place at Technical Visit (4 November 2021)
Book online today or contact the team on 44 1329 825335. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org