The updated programme for Propulsion & Future Fuels 2019 is available online now! The conference will take place at the Sofitel Alter Wall Hotel in Hamburg, Germany, from 19-21 November.
This year’s programme features a number of future fuel showcase sessions featuring alternative and low flashpoint fuels such as LNG, ammonia, hydrogen, batteries, methanol and more. There will be a focus on zero emissions, with particular emphasis on the transition period and the fuels which will facilitate it.
The future fuel showcases will feature world leading experts in engines and technology, fuel containment, legislation and policy, handling and transport, as well as vessel operators.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Olav Hansen, Senior Principal Consultant Lloyd’s Register
- Poul Woodall, Director - Environment & Sustainability, DFDS
- Michael Green, Global Technical Manager, Intertek ShipCare
- Rolf Stiefel, Vice President Sales, WinGD
- Christian Hoepfner, Managing Director, Wessels Marine GmbH
- Kjeld Aabo, MAN ES
- Christos Chryssakis, Business Development Manager, DNV GL
- Paul Flaherty, Director, Fleet and Technical Operations, Navigator Gas
Click here to view the updated programme online.
Have you booked your place yet? Don’t delay, the 20% early bird discount ends on 31st July giving you just two weeks to book and save up to €399. Contact the events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com. Enter code early at the checkout.