Ricardo Batista, Policy Officer, EU Commission and member of the Fuel EU Maritime group, that reached a deal this morning, will be joining the keynote panel opening the 44th Motorship Propulsion and Future Fuels conference.
Meet Ricardo and the C-suite panellists on the first day of the conference, to ask your questions and find out how the Fuel EU Maritime deal will affect you.
C-suite keynote panel to discuss: The cost of decarbonisation & who is going to pay?
Topics will include carbon levy funding, funding for investment, national incentives, funding for new technology, hypothecation and The Fuel EU Maritime agreement.
The C-suite panellists confirmed on this year’s keynote panel include (from left to right):
- MODERATOR - Lars Robert Pedersen, Deputy Secretary General, BIMCO
- Ricardo Batista, Policy Officer, European Commission
- Simon Bennett, Deputy Secretary General, International Chamber of Shipping
- Martin Kröger, CEO, German Shipowners’ Association (VDR)
- Wolfram Guntermann, Director Regulatory Affairs, Hapag-Lloyd AG
- Markus Münz, Managing Director, VDMA Large Engines
Secure your space now & save 20%
The provisional programme will be released shortly. For more details on speaking, sponsoring or attending The 44th Propulsion & Future Fuels Conference 2023, contact email@example.com or call the events team on +44 1329 825335.