THE MOTORSHIP PROPULSION & FUTURE FUELS CONFERENCE 2023 CALL FOR PAPERS - DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO TAKE PART IN 2023!
You can now submit your abstract on fuel and technology solutions to address the fast-paced challenges for the maritime sector to meet the IMO 2030 and 2050 milestones.
The Motorship Propulsion and Future Fuels conference is the top technical conference in the maritime sector manifesting its ongoing presence after 44 years.
It continues to draw senior management from across the sector, the last conference welcomed 30 technical directors running a combined fleet of no less than 5100 ships!
To be considered to present to this strong audience – send your abstract now covering one of the following areas with a focus on the upcoming 2030 and 2050 milestones:
- Challenges of new technology / Cyber security rules / Operational Technology / Safety.
- Carbon Capture & offshore storage.
- Advances in exhaust gas cleaning systems.
- Hydrogen / Fuel Cells - New Innovations / Safety / Compliance issues / Lubrication
- Ammonia – New Innovations / Safety / Compliance issues/ Lubrication
- Methanol – New Innovations / Safety / Lubrication
- Retrofit Solutions
- Advances in Lubrication.
- Green Solutions for LNG, e.g. Bio Methane.
Abstracts covering detailed R&D projects, case studies, trial results, descriptions of technological challenges/solutions with operational feedback will be given priority.
Abstracts of 250 words with speaker biography, headshot photo and company logo to be sent to email@example.com by Friday 24th Februrary 2023.
For further details on sponsorships or attending the 44rd Motorship Propulsion & Future Fuels Conference please contact Brand Manager Sue Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1329 825335.