Submit your abstract for consideration for this years Propulsion and Future Fuels conference, taking place form 21-23 November 2023 at the Empire Riverside Hotel, Hamburg.
The Motorship’s Propulsion and Future Fuels conference is the top technical conference in the maritime sector, maintaining its ongoing presence after 44 years. It continues to draw senior management from across the sector.
Submit your 250-word abstract, biography and photo to be considered. The deadline for submissions is Friday, 24th March 2023. All abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the current industry trends, Propulsion & Future Fuels are requesting abstracts covering the following topics:
- Challenges of new technology / Cyber security rules / Operational Technology / Safety.
- Carbon Capture & offshore storage.
- Advances in exhaust gas cleaning systems.
- Advances in Lubrication.
- Hydrogen / Fuel Cells - New Innovations / Safety / Compliance issues / Lubrication
- Ammonia – New Innovations / Safety / Compliance issues/ Lubrication
- Methanol – New Innovations / Safety / Lubrication
- Retrofit Solutions
- Green Solutions for LNG, e.g. Bio Methane.
For further information regarding the call for paper topics or submissions, please contact the event team at email@example.com.