The limited-time early bird discount is now available. You can save 513.75€ when you book your delegate space, only costing you €1,644.00€.
The 2022 Conference will mark the 43rd Propulsion & Future Fuels Conference. This year the conference will return to Hamburg from 22-24th November 2022 Le Méridien Hotel, Hamburg. Based on our recent call for papers, you can expect to learn more on the following topics:
- Batteries and Hybrid energy for big ships.
- Digitalization – Cyber security risks / Route Optimization / Digital tool Efficiency / Legality / Digital Twin.
- Multifuel engines.
- Ammonia – Implications on other machinery and technologies / Safety rules.
- Methanol – Implications on other machinery and technologies / Safety rules.
- eFuels - synthetic bunkering / Incoming taxes & levy’s.
- Fuel Cells as a solution for generator sets or auxiliaries.
- Regulatory changes to the 2030/40 IMO targets.
- Regulatory drivers – what to do with the old vessel / How are new vessels funded?
- Carbon Levy
- Retrofit solutions
Your delegate place will include the following:
- Conference attendance on both days
- Full documentation
- Lunch and refreshments on both days
- Place at the conference dinner
- Place on the technical visit (Subject to availability)
Remember to book soon to take advantage of this limited time offer which enables you to save a massive 513.75€ on delegate places.
For more information contact the team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com. Book Online and use code ‘PFFEARLY’ at the checkout.
Follow the event @Motorship