Do you want to promote your company to the right audience at the right time? Whether you’re in shipbuilding, fuel, equipment or technology this is the forum for you.
If your business is seeking a platform to market itself through an array of packages to suit any budget, enquire today and see what the team can do for you. The 2022 conference will provide senior executives with a meeting place to learn, discuss and share knowledge on the latest developments in:
- Batteries and Hybrid energy for big ships.
- Digitalization – Cyber security risks / Route Optimization / Digital tool Efficiency / Legality / Digital Twin.
- Multifuel engines.
- Ammonia – Implications on other machinery and technologies / Safety rules.
- Methanol – Implications on other machinery and technologies / Safety rules.
- eFuels - synthetic bunkering / Incoming taxes & levy’s.
- Fuel Cells as a solution for generator sets or auxiliaries.
- Regulatory changes to the 2030/40 IMO targets.
- Regulatory drivers – what to do with the old vessel / How are new vessels funded?
- Carbon Levy
- Retrofit solutions
Present your business in front of CEOs, technical directors and senior managers in the international commercial shipping community.
- Networking lunches – an opportunity to display your brand or logo prominently during two lunch breaks across two days.
- Visitor badges – Exclusive branding worn each day by all attendees and speakers during the conference.
- Product Display Area
- Wifi Sponsorship
For more information on how we can help promote your company at Propulsion & Future Fuels, contact the team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.