Join Stefan Goranov, General Manager, WinGD, in session 1 Electrification For Big Ships. Stefan will be discussing WinGD’s current electrification developments. Propulsion & Future Fuels will be taking place from 22-24 November 2022 in Le Méridien Hotel.
Stefan’s career in the Maritime Industry started 17 years ago, after graduating with an MSc in Engineering, with an emphasis on Marine and Offshore Electrical Engineering. In 2009 he joined Wärtsilä Switzerland as an Automation & Control Expert. Stefan led an R&D team of engineers, responsible for the development of systems for machinery control and system integration. Presently, his focus is on sustainability through efficiency optimisation of propulsion systems with Two-stroke main engines through electrification and digitalization.
Take a look at the conference programme to see other confirmed sessions and speakers.
Book your delegate space now, which will include:
- Conference attendance with lunch and refreshments on both days.
- Full documentation in printed and electronic format.
- Place at the drinks reception (22nd November 2022).
- Place at the Conference Dinner (22nd November 2022).
- Place at Technical Visit (24th November 2022)
Book online today or contact the team on 44 1329 825335. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org