Ocean Exchange winners
Two winners have been announced for the Ocean Exchange 2013 Awards, each winning a US$100,000 prize from sponsors Gulfstream Aerospace and Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics (WWL)
ECOSubsea won the WWL Orcelle Award for its hull cleaning system technology that allows ship owners to clean their vessels in an environmentally responsible way whilst in port.
The Gulfstream Navigator Award went to WITT Energy’s harvesting transmission collecting power from all sea motion device which takes offshore renewable power and converts it into usable energy.
More information from www.oceanexchange.org
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Wilhelmsen eyes efficiency gains by data sharing
- Singapore flag approval for Wärtsilä scrubbers
- MHI vessel wins award
- Ocean Exchange winners
- Two more Wallenius Post-Panamax vessels
- WE Tech solution for Wallenius vessels
- Wallenius opts for BASSnet fleet management
- WWL on track with emissions