Type approval for pressure sensor
German company IMES reports that its type HTT-04CA pressure sensor has received type approval certificates from class societies DNV, BV, ABS and GL for use in marine engine applications.
Approval from Lloyd’s Register of Shipping is pending. The HTT-04 cylinder pressure sensor employs TION thin- film technology, and the company says that more than 25,000 HTT sensors have been delivered for use in closed loop engine control systems.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- IMES develops two-stroke combustion sensor
- IMES adds vibration sensor to engine analysis tool
- Bid for trouble-free availability
- Type approval for pressure sensor
- Electronic indicator for low speed units
- Performance monitoring rapidly becomes a total solution
- Pressure sensor cuts carbon and particle emissions
- IMES launches EPM-Peak pressure indicator