B.Delta designs in demand
Deltamarin is to deliver more of its newest handysize bulk carriers from the B.Delta43 series, following the successful delivery of the first vessel in the series back in January.
Delivery of the vessels is planned to start in the first half of 2016. More details to follow.
Delivery of the vessels is planned to start in the first half of 2016.
More details to follow.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Smart propulsion project to increase system efficiency
- Self-unloaders for US stone import traffic
- Deltamarin container vessel to be built in China
- Addressing Asian ro-pax ferry challenges
- Deltamarin ro-pax vessel design
- ESL Shipping orders LNG handysize bulkers
- Deltamarin receives two new ferry design contracts
- EMSA’s EEDI report published
- Deltamarin to design SUL Panamax bulker
- Innovative ferry family from Finland
- Innovative ferry concepts unveiled
- Design agreement for Canadian bulkers to be built in China
- Contract signed for B.Delta 37 bulkers
- New ‘green’ Handysize contract signed
- B.Delta bulkers for Chinese operator
- Further orders for bulk carrier design
- Order for small bulker design
- Deltamarin acquired by Singapore company
- More orders for B.Delta designs
- Deltamarin to design new PCTCs for Chinese yard
- Deltamarin design proves popular
- New scrubber from Finland comes to market
- New stage in revitalisation of Canada’s great lakes/seaway fleet
- Class approval for DeltaLangh scrubber
- Machinery design contract for first LNG-powered icebreaker
- Deltamarin designs FPSO conversion
- Offshore lift ship is said to be ‘world’s largest’
- B.Delta designs in demand
- LNG Ro-Pax of the future
- DeltaLangh eco-scrubber for Bore ro-ro
- Rolls-Royce in autonomous ship project
- Deltamarin reveals future container design
- Aker and Deltamarin design Arctic tanker
- LNG propulsion experts in bulk carrier project