Planning to attend The Motorship Propulsions and Future Fuels Conference? Take advantage of the 20% Early Bird Discount on the delegate rate by booking your place before 30th July 2021. Visit our website to book your space online and enter the code ‘early’ to redeem your discount.
This year’s conference is chaired by Lars Robert Pedersen, Deputy Secretary General, BIMCO & Martin Kröger, Managing Director, German Shipowners’ Association VDR and will feature a keynote EU ETS Panel discussion with:
- Claus W. Graugaard, Head of On-board Vessel Solutions, Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping
- Harry Tenumu Conway, Vice Chair of the Marine Environment Protection Committee (MEPC), IMO
- Charles (Bud) Darr, Executive Vice President, Maritime Policy and Government Affairs, MSC Group
- Christopher Fee, General Manager - Environment and Sustainability, Oldendorff Carriers
Our programme is available online, please click the link below to see the range of presentations and panels featuring world renowned experts from industry leading companies. The Motorship Propulsion and Future Fuels conference will be held from 2-4 November in the Le Meridien Hotel, Hamburg, Germany. With streams and sessions on days 1& 2, then a technical visit on day 3. Some of the key topic include:
- Energy efficiency existing ship index (EEXI)
- Retrofitting the fleet
- Current and future projects during
- Alternative fuels
- Fuel streams
- Alternative powering
Previous attendees have said:
Very good conference covering overall challenges of the marine industry, Naeem Javaid Lloyds register
Simply use the code early to take advantage of this fantastic offer. Get ahead of the rest and book your place before the summer break.
Book by 30 July to save €400.
For more information please contact the team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org