With just weeks until the IMO 2020 deadline, Lloyd’s Register is discussing if shipping is ready for the switchover.
LR will be joining an expert panel with industry leading specialists to focus on the issues facing the shipping industry in light of the IMO 2020 regulation.
- Lars-Robert Pederson, Deputy Secretary General of BIMCO.
- Luca Volta, Marine Fuels Venture Manager, ExxonMobil.
- Naeem Javaid, Global Operations Manager, Fuel Oil Bunker Advisory Service, Lloyd’s Register.
- Kristine Petrosyan, Oil Market Analyst, IEA.
- Mads Bjornebye, Manager Bunker Services, Teekay Shipping.
- Beth Bradley, Partner, Hill Dickinson.
Areas of discussion:
- Availability of compliant fuels.
- The role of ports in the switchover.
- Fuel Oil Non-Availability Reports and the importance of proactive fuel management and training.
More information can be found at the link below.
Lloyd’s Register will sponsor the networking lunch break at Propulsion &Future Fuels, this year held in Hamburg, Germany from 19-21 November.
As lunch sponsor, Lloyd’s Register benefit from priority branding during the two networking lunches at the event. Networking lunches provide the perfect opportunity to continue the conversation in a relaxed setting outside of the conference room and are a great time to meet with fellow delegates. Make sure you book your place to join Lloyd’s Register and many other companies taking advantage of the dedicated networking time at Propulsion & Future Fuels 2019.
To book your place, contact the events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com. Online booking is available on the website. Don’t delay, there are just three weeks to go!