Benefit from the fantastic line up of Propulsion & Future Fuels speakers after the event. More than 80 profiles, papers and presentations from this year’s conference are now available to download from the conference website.
For those who attended Propulsion & Future Fuels earlier this month, the conference download is included as part of your delegate package and you will have received a username and password via email.
If you didn’t make it to Hamburg, downloads include presentations from the following speakers:
- Sjaak Klap, V.P., Business Development Department, Spliethoff
- Gunnar Helmen, Sales Manager Marine, Skangas
- Harry Conway, Vice Chairman, MEPC (Marine Environmental Protection Council), IMO
- John Bradshaw, Technical Director, International Chamber of Shipping
- Gerd Wuersig, Business Director, Alternative Fuels, DNV GL
- Peter Kunz, Project Leader MTU Gas Mobil Program, Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
- Rolf Stiefel, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, WinGD
- Reetta K. Kaila, Sales Manager, Fuel Gas Supply Systems, Wärtsilä Gas Solutions
- Poul Woodall, Director, Environment & Sustainability, DFDS
- Steve Esau, General Manager, SEA\LNG
You can still benefit from the papers and presentations from our line-up of expert speakers. The proceedings are available to purchase from the link below and contain papers and presentations from over 40 speakers. Three options are available:
Combined download – Over 80 profiles, papers and presentations – Only €520
Propulsion stream – Over 60 papers and presentations – Only €395
Fuels stream - Over 60 papers and presentations – Only €395
Click here to buy the download
Take a look at this year’s full programme on the website, and view a selection of the sessions on offer below:
- Shipowner panel: investing in the future fleet
- Understanding the future fuel mix
- Fuels - shipping's gas fuelled future
- Propulsion - protecting the Power plant
- Propulsion - electric avenues
- Fuels - ULSFO: the new standard?
- Building better ships
From 19-21 November 2019 we are heading back to Hamburg for the next instalment of the annual Propulsion & Future Fuels Conference. See you in 2019!
If you would like more information about the conference download, don’t hesitate to contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.