Benefit from the fantastic line up of Propulsion & Future Fuels speakers after the event. More than 80 profiles, papers and presentations from this year’s conference are now available to download from the conference website.
If you didn’t make it to Copenhagen this November, there is still time to download the conference proceedings, including presentations from the following speakers:
- Impact of CII and EEXI on uptake of alternative marine fuels
Christos Chryssakis, Business Development Manager, DNV Maritime
- Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping
Claus W. Graugaard, Head of On-board Vessel Solutions, Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping.
- Decarbonizing shipping and the role of green methanol
Berit Hinnemann, Head of Decarbonisation, A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S
- Green Ammonia, a zero-carbon shipping fuel
Christian Berg, Director Bunkering Market Development Scandinavia New Markets
Yara Clean Ammonia Key aspects of Hydrogen Vessel Design
- Key aspects of Hydrogen Vessel Design
Milinko Godjevac, Senior Integration Advisor, Future Proof Shipping
- Intelligent control by exhaust recycling (iCER) – Reducing Methane slip by 50%
Dominik Schneiter, Research and Development, WinGD
- Battery Powered Vessels, lessons learned
Sverre Eriksen, Principal Systems Engineering, DNV
- Setting the scene for wind propulsion
Gavin Allwright, Secretary, International Windship Association
The proceedings are available to purchase from the link below and contain papers and presentations from over 40 speakers.
Propulsion & Future Fuels will return to Le Méridien Hotel, Hamburg 22-24 November 2022, for next instalment of the annual conference. You can book now, and use the discount code ‘early’ to get 20% off. If you would like more information about next year’s conference or the downloads, don’t hesitate to contact the events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.