Be a part of the 43rd edition of Propulsion & Future Fuels. Taking place in Le Méridien Hotel, Hamburg, from 22-24 November 2022. The deadline for abstract submissions is 18th March.
The Motorship Propulsion and Future Fuels conference is the top technical conference in the maritime sector maintaining its ongoing presence after 43 years. It continues to draw senior management from across the sector.
To be considered to present to this strong audience – send your abstract now covering one of the following areas with a focus on the upcoming 2030 and 2050 milestones:
- Batteries and Hybrid energy for big ships.
- Digitalization – Cyber security risks / Route Optimization / Digital tool Efficiency / Legality / Digital Twin.
- Multifuel engines.
- Ammonia – Implications on other machinery and technologies / Safety rules.
- Methanol – Implications on other machinery and technologies / Safety rules.
- eFuels - synthetic bunkering / Incoming taxes & levy’s.
- Fuel Cells as a solution for generator sets or auxiliaries.
- Regulatory changes to the 2030/40 IMO targets.
- Regulatory drivers – what to do with the old vessel / How are new vessels funded?
- Carbon Levy
- Retrofit solutions
Abstracts covering detailed R&D projects, case studies, trial results, descriptions of technological challenges/solutions with operational feedback will be given priority.
Abstracts of 250 words with speaker biography, headshot photo and company logo to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th March 2022.
For further details on sponsorships or attending the 43rd Motorship Propulsion & Future Fuels Conference please contact Brand Manager Sue Stevens email@example.com or call +44 1329 825335.
Follow the event: @Motorship