WinGD are confirmed as the WIFI sponsor for this year’s Propulsion & Future Fuels conference.
WinGD advances the decarbonisation of marine transportation through sustainable energy systems using the most advanced technologies in emissions reduction, fuel efficiency, hybridisation and digital optimisation.
Be in the room with key industry decision-makers from the shipping community. The Propulsion & Future Fuels conference receives a strong following from key industry stakeholders and being a sponsor is a great way to stand out and generate new leads. Some of the key industry stakeholders that attend annually include:
- Classification Societies
- Equipment Manufacturers; Equipment/ Service Suppliers
- Fuels/ Energy/ Lubricants
- Naval Architects/ Ship Designers
- Propulsion & Engine Systems
- Ship Owners/ Managers.
There is now a limited selection of sponsorship opportunities that could suit your business, get in touch with our sales team before it’s too late for you to get your bespoke package. Take a look at the sponsorship brochure to see the available. Sponsorship opportunities which include:
- Delegate Handbook – Prime position of your company logo and profile; on the inside cover of the delegate handbook and on the complete conference handbook download.
- Networking lunches – an opportunity to display your brand or logo prominently during two lunch breaks across two days.
- Visitor badges – Exclusive branding worn each day by all attendees and speakers during the conference.
- Product Display Area
For delegate bookings and information on all the sponsorship opportunities at Propulsion & Future Fuels, email SStevens@mercatormedia.com or call the Events team on: +44 1329 825335.