The full programme for the 44th Propulsion and Future Fuels conference 2023 boasts a plethora of expert presenters.
- Claus Winter Graugaard, Head of Onboard Vessel Solutions, Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping
- Rolf Stiefel, Country Chief Executive, Bureau Veritas Marine & Offshore
- Chris Leontopoulos, Director, Global Ship Systems Center, ABS
- Serge Dal Farra, Global Marketing Manager, Total Lubmarine
- Rasmus Stute - Area Manager, DNV Maritime
- Mark Penfold Technical Specialist, Power Generation, Lloyd’s Register
The conference will address and provide solutions to EU and IMO decarbonisation regulations with a final programme featuring:
- The Cost of Decarbonisation & Who is Going to Pay
- Solutions for 2030
- Safety Challenges for New Technology
- The Motorship Awards
- LNG Beyond Transition
- Carbon Capture
- Advances in Lubrication
Whether you want to learn about solutions for 2030, or alternative green fuels that will achieve net-zero goals, this conference will provide a look into the future of shipping and give you a platform to ask your questions directly to key suppliers, and policy makers. Be a part of the community that is shaping the future of shipping.
With 200 attendees, from 30 countries including over 30 operators managing a combined fleet of 5,100 ships, this conference provides the ultimate mix of learning and networking, including 11 sessions over the 2 days, giving the opportunity to meet and discuss practical, technical developments in the fields of propulsion technologies and alternative fuels across two conference streams. Book your place now!