MAN Diesel & Turbo, WinGD, Wartsila, Caterpillar, ABB Turbocharging and KBB will all feature at this year’s conference, book your place now to hear the latest technical updates from these industry leading experts.
In sessions covering ‘Cutting edge engine performance’ and ‘Turbochargers for today’s shipping market’, delegates will benefit from hearing a round-up of the latest technical developments from major low-speed and medium-speed engine developments addressing improvements in fuel efficiency and emissions compliance and also how the latest generation of turbochargers can optimise efficiency and performance while meeting the realities of today’s shipping market.
Speakers will include:
- Performance optimization for Tier III compliance of WinGD 2-stroke engines: Thomas Werner, Tier III Programme Manager, WinGD
- ME-GI engines update: René Sejer Laursen, Mechanical Engineer, M.Sc., MAN Diesel & Turbo
- Latest engine technology for Wärtsilä Marine 4-stroke engines: Patrik Wägar, Product Director, Wärtsilä Marine Solutions
- Drive Train Optimization: Jonas Nyberg, Product and Development Manager, Caterpillar Propulsion
- Two-stage turbocharging developments: Paolo Tremuli, Senior Manager Sales & Application Engineering, ABB Turbocharging
- Developments in turbocharging technology for medium speed engines: Klaus Buchmann, Head of Engineering, Kompressorenbau Bannewitz (KBB)
- Turbocharger Retrofit – Aspire to higher performance: Gottfried Eberle, Head of Turbocharger Retrofit and Upgrades, MAN Diesel & Turbo SE
The early bird delegate rate is currently available. Book your place now to save 20%.
The annual Motorship Propulsion & Emissions Conference is recognised as the most technically informative as well as the longest established conference for the global shipping industry. For further information contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the event on Twitter: @PropulsionConf