Propulsion & Future Fuels is proud to announce Torsten Büssow, Managing Director, Wartsila will be speaking on day 1 of the conference due to take place in Le Méridien Hamburg.
Torsten will provide insights on the rise of hybrid propulsion systems, within his presentation Torsten will explain several hybrid systems Wartsila are building at the moment and summarize their experience of 70 hybrid vessels.
Dr. Torsten Bussow manages Wärtsilä’s electric & power systems business which includes electric drive solutions such as diesel-electric, hybrid, zero-emission, shaft generator and shore connection systems. He has been bringing new technologies, often around digital innovations, into shipping for over 13 years as a business unit director in DNV GL and Wartsila. Before that he ran digitalisation and strategy transformation projects in a global consultancy brand.
Book your space at Propulsion and Future Fuels, the ultimate destination for networking and business development:
- · ‘Very informative conference and great in discussions in sessions and during breaks and networking sessions’ – Christian Anderson, Senior External Vessel Manager, DS NORDEN
- · ‘Really great and up-to-date agenda! Very nice to meet people face to face again’ – Mikael Lidén, Sales Manager, Maritime LNG, Gasum AB
Make sure you book your premium space to benefit from the following opportunities:
- · Conference attendance with lunch and refreshments on both days.
- · Full documentation in electronic format - Conference Handbook and Presentations Download.
- · Place at drinks reception (22 November).
- · Place at conference dinner (22 November).
- · Place at technical visit (24 November).
For conference attendance only, you can book using the standard package
Propulsion and Future Fuels will take place from 22-24 November 2022, during two conference days attendees benefit from insightful technical presentations either in streams or plenary sessions, with the event culminating in a technical visit on day three.