Join René Taudal Poulsen, PhD , programme director, BSc Program in international shipping and trade, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, at Propulsion and Future Fuels, taking place from 22-24 November in Le Méridien hotel, Hamburg.
The international shipping and trade programme, within Copenhagen Business School studies how large networks of decisions-makers, including cargo-owners, commercial managers, ship operators, port stakeholders and public actors influence voyage planning and execution. They find that they often pursue commercial objectives, which undermine energy efficiency in ship operations. This is what their presentation will explore.
You can join René in Session 5.2 Sustainable Approaches For The Future taking place on Wednesday 23rd November from 10:55-12:15. Take a look at the conference programme to see other speakers in this session and confirmed topics.
Don’t forget your delegate space includes:
· Conference attendance with lunch and refreshments on both days.
· Full documentation in printed and electronic format.
· Place at the drinks reception (22nd November 2022).
· Place at the Conference Dinner (22nd November 2022).
· Place at Technical Visit (24th November 2022).
Book online today or contact the team on +44 1329 825335. You can also email email@example.com