Join shipping’s top executives at Propulsion & Future Fuels, and benefit from the numerous networking opportunities to discuss routes towards 2030 and 2050 targets at Propulsion & Future Fuels.
Some of the industry’s top influences you can expect to meet at Propulsion & Future Fuels this year include:
- Dep Sec General – BIMCO – members represent 60% of the World’s shipping tonnage.
- MD – VSM
- CEO - VDR,
- Director, Regulatory affairs – Hapag Lloyd
- Senior Technology Manager - A.P. Moller-Maersk
- MD – Stena Ro-Ro
- Senior Vice President Head of Technical Division - TORM
- MD - CMB
- R&D Engineer – CMA CGM
- General Manager - Oldendorff
- Technical Director - John T Essberger
- Manager- MOL LNG Transport
- Design engineer, Wallenius Marine
- MD -Splendid Seas AG
There will be multiple learning opportunities throughout the conference, with 11 sessions covering topics including eFuels & Bio Fuels, Ammonia, Methanol, and Multifuel engines, take a look at the conference programme to plan your visit.
Book your premium delegate place now and benefit from the following networking and learning opportunities:
· Conference attendance with lunch and refreshments on both days.
· Full documentation in printed and electronic format.
· Place at the drinks reception (22nd November 2022).
· Place at the Conference Dinner (22nd November 2022).
· Place at Technical Visit (24th November 2022).
Book your premium delegate place to attend Propulsion & Future Fuels, taking place in Le Méridien Hotel from 22-24 November 2022. If you need any help booking your place, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1329 825335. For more information, please email email@example.com.