This year the conference proceedings give an in-depth analysis of ship operators’ future fuel considerations with sessions featuring expert presentations of fuel and equipment manufacturers, classification societies, fuel & energy providers, and shipping managers.
If you didn’t attend the conference, you can still learn from industry leading experts in attendance by downloading the papers, presentations, and on-demand video content. The proceedings are now available to purchase and download for just €310.
Take a look at this year’s conference programme to see who you could be learning from.
This year’s highlights include:
- Sustainable & Smart Mobility Strategy - Ricardo Batista, Policy Officer, Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport European Commission.
- Development cycles towards ammonia-fuelled two-stroke engines - Dr Andreas Schmid, General Manager Technology Development, WinGD.
- Will “multi-fuel” propulsion engines be the solution to solve the “future fuel” uncertainty? - Rolf Stiefel, Regional Chief Executive, Bureau Veritas Marine & Offshore
- Economic and Ecological Considerations for Wind-Assisted Ship Propulsion Systems - Karsten Hochkirch, Head of Ship Performance Center, DNV.
- Charging for the future: The rise of hybrid propulsion systems - Dr. Torsten Büssow, Managing Director, Electrical & Power Systems Business, Wärtsilä.
- The Digital Wave - Gregory Puckett, Head of Group Digital, MAN Energy Solutions.
- Development of worlds 1st methanol engine for very large container ships - Dr. Gwang-Hyeon Yu, Senior Researcher, Engine & Machinery Division, Hyundai Heavy Industries.
Propulsion & Future Fuels will be held on 21-23 November 2023, in Hamburg. If you would like more information on purchasing and downloading the conference proceedings or the 2023 conference, don’t hesitate the event team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.