Join Tuomas Riski, CEO, Norsepower at Propulsion & Future Fuels, and learn about their latest Wind Propulsion Rotor sail design. This year’s conference will take place from 22-24 November 2022.
Learn about how Norsepower’s Rotor Sails improve environmental performance and reduce fuel consumption, especially alongside other clean technology solutions such as hydrodynamic hull optimisation or hybrid electric propulsion systems. Regulation, including EU ETS, is driving shipowners to choose proven solutions, demonstrated by Scandlines’ M/V Copenhagen.
Benefit from being in the room with key decision makers, enabling you to ask questions to the speaking and network with peers. Make sure you book the premium package to ensure you maximise your learning, networking and business development.
Premium Delegate Package includes:
- Conference attendance with lunch and refreshments on both days.
- Full documentation in electronic format - Conference Handbook and Presentations Download.
- Place at drinks reception (22 November).
- Place at conference dinner (22 November).
- Place at technical visit (24 November).
For conference attendance only, you can book using the standard package: