VDMA join this year’s Propulsion & Future Fuels Conference as a supporting partner association.
With 3,600 members, the VDMA is the largest network organisation and an important voice for the machinery and equipment manufacturing industry in Germany and Europe. The association represents the common economic, technical, and scientific interests of this unique and diverse industry.
VDMA Power-to-X for Applications is a cross-industry platform for exchange, communication, and co-operation in the P2X community. It involves all important stakeholders, from the development of manufacturing processes through the production of synthetic fuels and raw materials using power-to-X technologies to the end customer.
With its activities, it promotes a holistic and technology-open approach to the transformation of energy systems and raises public awareness of environmentally friendly energy use and mobility.
Markus Munz, Managing Director for VDMA Large Engines, will join this year’s conference as co-chairman – alongside Lars Robert Pedersen, Deputy Secretary General of BIMCO, and Moderator Sebastian Ebbing, Technical Advisor at the German Shipowners’ Association.
Munz, Pedersen and Ebbing look forward to welcoming delegates to this year’s conference which will address all the latest developments and challenges in the race to adopt future fuel technology.
Book your place today and save 20% on the delegate rate – simply enter the code PFFEARLYPREM when you book online.
A premium delegate space includes:
- 2-days of conference packed with technical presentations & panel debates.
- Networking opportunities with senior decision-makers during 4 coffee breaks and 2 lunches.
- Opportunity to engage in informal discussions during the post-conference drink reception.
- Attendance at the conference dinner.
- Real-life application learning at the conference technical visit.
- Electronic conference downloads, including speaker presentations and the conference handbook.
Alternatively, call our team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com