Propulsion & Future Fuels is the conference for anyone seeking up-to-the-minute information about future fuel frontrunners. With 50% absolute carbon reduction by 2050, alternative fuels are an essential feature alongside shipowner’s propulsion and powering considerations.
The feedback the conference receives is positive and consistent. As always, in 2022 (Propulsion & Future Fuels) presented what the industry (Engine OME’s, Certification companies, components providers) are cooking - Katherine Cote, Boston Consulting Group.
For the 44th edition, you can expect to learn even more from C-Suite professionals in the conference room. Then during the coffee breaks, lunch breaks and the conference dinner, you will network with shipowners who represent fleets in excess of 5,100.
Still not sure? Take a look at the Keynote panel from 2022, which was focused on ‘The Journey to 2030 with ShorePower’ discussed by:
- Lars Robert Pedersen, Deputy Secretary General, BIMCO
- Torsten Schramm, President Maritime, DNV
- Ricardo Batista, Policy Officer, European Commission
- Martin Kröger, CEO, German Shipowners’ Association VDR
- Valter Selén, Senior Policy Advisor Sustainable Development, Cruise and Ferry Network, EcoPorts Coordinator, ESPO
View the Keynote panel. Then you can also view the testimonials from 2022 delegates who include - Rasmus Stute, Area Manager and Vice President, DNV; Torsten Büssow, Managing Director, Electrical & Power Systems Business, Wärtsilä and Andreas Schmid, General Manager, WinGD.
Propulsion & Future Fuels will be returning to Hamburg, Germany, from 21-23 November in the Empire Riverside Hotel Hamburg. Book your space now. Ensure you are in the right space with the people that can develop your business.
Book your premium delegate space to benefit from:
- Conference attendance with lunch and refreshments on both days.
- Full documentation in electronic format.
- Place at the drinks reception Tuesday, 21st November 2023.
- Place at the Conference Dinner on 21st November 2023.
- Place at Technical Visit 23rd November 2023.
Book online today to receive 20% off your premium delegate booking. For help, contact the event and sales team via phone - +44 1329 825335. or email email@example.com